Volume 6, no. 1Pages 25 - 33
The Mathematical Modelling of Hydro-, Gas-Dynamic Processes at Flow of Two-Phase Medium in Annular NozzlesA.L. Kartashev, M.A. Kartasheva
The flow of two-phase medium in annular nozzles is considered. The mathematical model for analysis of hydro-, gas-dynamic processes at flow of the medium under consideration is introduced. The computational field of annular nozzles and system of equations for mathematical modeling of two-phase monodisperse flows in integral form are presented. The solution of the system equations is carried out by procedure of assignment with using scheme Godunov - Kolgan. The results of mathematical modeling of hydro-, gas-dynamic processes (dependences of propulsion of annular nozzle and flow rate of working medium from parameters of two-phase medium), flowing at two-phase medium in annular nozzle with short-cut central body are presented.Full text
- mathematical modelling, annular nozzle, hydro- gas-dynamic processes, system of equations, propulsion of annular nozzle, flow rate of working medium, parameters of two-phase medium.
- 1. Kartashev A.L., Kartasheva M.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie techeniy v koltsevykh soplakh [Mathematical Simulation of Flows in Annular Nozzles]. Chelyabinsk, Yuzhno-Uralskiy gos. Univ., 2011. 158 p. (in Russian)
2. Glazunov A.A., Rychkov A.D. Research of Nonequilibrium Two-Phase Flows in Axisymmetric Laval's Nozlles [Issledovanie neravnovesnykh dvukhfaznykh techeniy v osesimmetrichnykh soplakh Lavalya]. Izvestiya AN SSSR. MZHG, 1977, no. 6, pp. 86-91.
3. Vasenin I.M., Rychkov A.D. Computational Solution of Problem of Flow Mixture of Gas and Particles in Axisymmetric Laval's Nozlle [Chislennoe reshenie zadachi o techenii smesi gasa i chastits v osesimmetrichnom sople Lavalya]. Izvestiya AN SSSR. MZHG, 1977, no. 6, pp. 86-91.
4. Sternin L.E., Maslov B.N., Shrayber A.A., Podvysotskiy A.M. Dvukhfasnye mono- i polidispersnye techeniy gasa s chastitsami [Two-Phase Mono- and Polydisperse Flows of Gas with Particles]. Moscow, Machinostroenie, 1980. 176 pp. (in Russian)
5. Sternin L.E. Osnovy gasodinamiki dvukhfasnykh techeniy v soplakh [Fundamentals of Gas-Dynamic of Two-Phase Flows in Nozzles]. Moscow, Machinostroenie, 1974. 212 p.
6. Godunov S.K., Zabrodin A.V., Ivanov M.Ya., Kraiko A.N., Prokopov G.P. Chislennoe reshenie mnogomernykh zadach gasovoy dinamiki [Computational Solution of Multidimension Problem of Gasdynamic]. Moscow, Nauka, 1976. 400 p.
7. Kolgan V.P. Primenenie printsipa minimalnykh znacheniy proizvodnoy k postroeniyu konechnoraznostnykh skhem dlya rascheta razryvnykh resheniy gazovoy dinamiki [Application of Principle Minimal Values of Derivative for Construction Finite-Difference Schemes for Calculation of Discontinuous Solutions of Gas-Dynamic]. Uch. Zap. TSAGI, 1972, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 68-77.