Volume 6, no. 3Pages 18 - 25
Mathematical Modelling of the Electric Fields at Electrophysic DevicesG.V. Baydin, V.F. Kuropatenko, I.V. Lupanov
In mathematical modelling the continuous functions are substituted by tabular ones and the differential equations are approximated by finite differences. The need of similar restriction for approximation accuracy in the whole process of finding a solution demands the cell size refining in the place of high derivatives. In addition the different scaled important details may need using the non-uniform meshes with strongly different size of cells. This paper is devoted to solution of electrostatic tasks by means of original difference scheme at adaptive meshes. The specific attention is pointed to the approximation accuracy behavior at mesh transition from steady to non-uniform. Full text
- electrophysic facility, Laplas equation, adaptive mesh refinement, approximation, convergency.
- 1. Kononenko V.Yu., Kormilycin A.I., Kurakov N.P. at al. The Experimental Base of RFNC-VNIITF Devices for Radiative Investigations and Electronic Eguipment Testing. VANT, Physics of Radiative Impact on a Radioelectronic Devices, 2008, vol. 2, pp. 121-125. (in Russian)
2. Liseykin V.D. On a Regular Mesh Construction at n-dim Surfaces. Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki [Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 1991, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 1670-1689. (in Russian)
3. Liseykin V.D. On a Variational Method of Adaptive Mesh Construction at n-dim Surfaces. Doklady AN SSSR, 1991, vol. 139, no. 3, pp. 546-549. (in Russian)
4. Shokin Yu.l., Liseykin V.D., Lebedev A.S. at al. Methods of Riemann Geometry in Exam-Ples of Difference Meshes Construction. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2005. (in Russian)
5. Berger M.J., Oliger J. Adaptive Mesh Refinement for Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations. J. of Comput. Phys., 1984, vol. 53, pp. 484-512.
6. Vainstain L.A. Electromagnetic Vawes. Moscow, Radio I Svyaz', 1988. (in Russian)
7. Samarski A.A. Difference Scheme Theory. Moscow, Nauka, 1977. (in Russian)
8. Baydin G.V., Litvinenko I.A., Lupanov I.V. On a Numerical Convergency at a Non-Uniform Meshes of Some Difference Scheem for Thermoconduction Task. Vestnik NIYAU MIFI, 2013, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 52-58. (in Russian)
9. Bachvalov N.S., Zhidkov N.P., Kobel'kov G.M. Numerical Method. Moscow, Nauka, 1987. (in Russian)
10. Richtmyer R.D., Morton K.W. Difference Methods for Initial-Value Problems. Wiley-Interscience, 1967.
11. Marchuk G.I. Methods of Computational Mathematics. Moscow, Nauka, 1989. (in Russian)