Volume 6, no. 3Pages 51 - 58
Error Estimate of Numerical Method for Solving an Inverse ProblemV.I. Zalyapin, Yu.S. Popenko, Ye.V. Kharitonova
Linear differential operator and the system of boundary conditions were considered. The boundary conditions are linear and linear independent functionals. The Green functions for the boundary problem defined by this operator and the functionals was build as a solution of the Fredholm integral equation of the second kind. Characteristics of the Fredholm equation was defined by the Green function of the auxiliary problem. The suggested method enables to solve both direct (the problem of finding solutions) and inverse (the problem of finding the right part of the equation from the experimentally obtained solution) problems. The characteristics of the numerical implementation of the method and the possibility of assessing the accuracy of the solutions were discussed. Full text
- boundary problem, integral equations, Green's function.
- 1. Granovsky V.A. Dynamic Measurements: The Basics Metrological Support. Leningrad, 1984. (in Russian)
2. Zalyapin V.I., Kharitonova H.V., Ermakov S.V. Inverse Problems of the Measurements Theory. Inverse Problems, Design and Optimization Symposium. Miami, Florida, U.S.A., 2007, pp. 91-96.
3. Asfandiyarova Yu.S., Zalyapin V.I., Kharitonova Ye.V. The Method of the Integral Equations to Construct the Green's Function. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series "Mathematical Modelling, Programming & Computer Software", 2012, no. 27 (286), issue 13, pp. 16-23. (in Russian)
4. Asfandiyarova Yu.S. Numerical Analysis of the Inverse Problem of Measurement. Proceedings of the 53-rd Conference MIPT "Modern Problems of Fundamental and Applied Science". Part VII, 2010, vol. 3, pp. 6-7.
5. Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.Ya. Metody resheniya nekkorektnykh zadach [Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems]. Мoscow, Nauka, 1986.
6. Vinokurov V.A. On the Error of Solutions of Linear Operator Equations. Zhurnal vychislitel'noy matematiki i matematicheskoy fiziki [Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics], 1970, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 830-839. (in Russian)
7. Menikhes L.D., Tanana V.P. On the Convergence of Approximations of the Regularization Method and the Tikhonov Regularization Method of n-th Order. J. Inv. and Ill-Posed Problems. 1998, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 241-262.