Volume 6, no. 4 Pages 108 - 115
Algorithmic Bases of Automated Management by the Professional Standard of the BachelorA.V. Kharitonov, A.N. Danilov, A.Y. Bukalova
This paper discusses a set of aggregate algorithms for estimates and decomposition of complex evaluation of the results for the automated management of bachelors training with competence and no entropy approaches. While implementing the competence approach the training process is divided into three stages: the formation of disciplinary competencies at the level of knowledge in basic training, which is responsible for the formation of skills, training and profile at forming possessions capabilities to standard production tasks. To measure students level of formation of competencies no entropy approach that considers the increase of information as a result of the educational process is to be used. Full text
- bachelor's degree; the level of training; management; automation, competence approach; no entropy approach; aggregation; decomposition.
- 1. Matushkin N.N., Pahomov S.I., Stolbova I.D. Formation of Competences on the Basis of the Process Approach [Formirovanie Kompetencij na Osnove Processnogo Podhoda]. shape Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz. [University Management: Practice and Analysis], 2011, no. 1, pp. 58-63.
2. Pustovoy N., Zima E. Formation of Modern Engineering Skills in the Transition to a Two-Tier System [Formirovanie kompetencij sovremennogo inzhenera v uslovijah perehoda na dvuhurovnevuju sistemu]. shape Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher Education in Russia], 2008, no. 10, pp. 3-7.
3. Stolbova I.D., Matushkin N.N. Methodological Aspects of the Design Structure of Competence Model of High School Graduates [Metodicheskie aspekty razrabotki struktury kompetentnostnoj modeli vypusknika vysshej shkoly]. shape Vysshee obrazovanie segodnja. [Higher education today], 2009, no. 5, pp. 24-29.
4. Novikov D.A. shape Zakonomernosti iterativnogo nauchenija [Patterns of Iterative Learning]. Moscow, Institut problem upravlenija RAN, 1998.
5. Kharitonov V.A., Belyh A.A. shape Tehnologii sovremennogo menedzhmenta [Modern Management Technology]. Perm, Permskij Gos. Teh. Univ, 2007.