Volume 6, no. 4 Pages 116 - 121
Game Problem Guidance for Integro-Differential System of Volterra Type for Three PersonsV.L. Pasikov
The problem of guidance of a dynamic object in space R^n on a closed set M is considered. In this problem three players take part, and two of them make up the coalition that seeks to bring moving point x(t) to the set of at the moment o, and a third player tries to avoid the meeting, x(t) with the set M. Full text
Feature of our work is to describe the evolution of the object of nonlinear integral differential system, which gives to the controlled system new essential properties: memory and the effect of delay on control inputs, which complicates the study, compared with the case where the evolution of the object is described by ordinary differential systems. To solve the problem we assume the existence of a stable bridge in the space of continuous functions, containing pieces of solutions of the initial system when using players' coalition of their extreme strategies defined in the work for any admissible management of the opposite side. It is assumed that a stable bridge dropped on the target set M in a fixed moment of time heta.
We prove that the constructed in the work of the extreme strategy coalition holds the solution (the movement) of the system at stable bridge, and solves the problem of guidance.
- coalition; memory on the management; extreme strategy; integro-differential system; stable bridge.
- 1. Zverkina, T.S. To the Question of the Numerical Integration of Systems with Delay [K voprosu o chislennom integrirovanii sistem s zapazdyvaniem]. Trudy Seminara po teorii differencial'nykh uravneniy s otklonyayushchimsya argumentum [Proc. of the Seminar on the theory of differential equations with deviating argument]. Moscow, Universitet Druzhby narodov, 1967, vol. 4, pp. 164-172.
2. Osipov, Yu.S. Differential Games of Systems with Aftereffect [Differencial'nye igry sistem s posledeystviem]. DAN SSSR, 1971, vol. 196, no. 4, pp. 779-782.
3. Osipov, Yu.S. Differential Game of Guidance for Systems with Aftereffect [Differencial'nye igry navedeniya dlya sistem s posledeystviem]. Prikladnaya Matematika i Mekhanika, 1971, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 123-131.
4. Krasovskiy, N.N., Subbotin A.I. Pozicionnye differencial'nye igry [Positional Differential Games]. Moscow, Nauka, 1974. 456 p.
5. Osipov, Yu.S., Pimenov V.G. About Positional Control when the Aftereffect of the Governing Forces [O pozicionnom upravlenii pri posledeystvii v upravlyayushchih silakh]. Prikladnaya Matematika i Mekhanika, 1981, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 223-229.