Volume 6, no. 4 Pages 128 - 133
Mathematical Modelling of Shock Wave Propagation in Heterogeneous Media with Chemical Transformations in the Gas PhaseE.S. Shestakovskaya
In the framework of the modified mathematical model of 'frozen', gas suspension that is invariant under Galilean transformation, the analysis of the influence of chemical reaction in the gas phase to the propagation of shock waves in a heterogeneous mixture is performed. It is shown that the shock wave can increase the rate of chemical reactions in the gas phase and the oxidation reaction results in an accelerated rise in temperature and pressure in the gas phase and increases the propagation velocity of the shock wave in a heterogeneous environment. Possible implementation situation where the loss of momentum and energy of the gas phase through the interaction with the condensed phase is fully compensated in the release of energy due to the gas phase chemical reactions, is possible. This fact must be taken into account when planning activities related to the prevention of technological disasters. Full text
- heterogeneous medium; the phase; the shock wave.
- 1. Grishin A.M., Kovalev Yu.M. Experimental Investigation the Impact of the Explosion of Condensed Explosives on the Front Crown Forest Fire [Eksperimentalnoye issledovaniye vozdeystviya vzryva kondensirovannykh VV na front verkhovogo lesnogo pozhara]. Doklady akademii nauk [Academy of Sciences of the USSR Doklads], 1989, vol. 308, no. 5, pp. 1074-1078.
2. Grishin A.M., Kovalev Yu.M. Experimental and Theoretical Iinvestigation of the Interaction of the Explosion on the Front Crown Forest Fire [Eksperimentalnoye i teoreticheskoye issledovaniye vzaimodeystviya vzryva na front verkhovogo lesnogo pozhara]. Fizika goreniya i vzryva [J. The Physics of Combustion and Explosion], 1989, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 72-79.
3. Kovalev Yu.M., Kuropatenko V.F. Analysis of the Invariance under the Galilean Transformation of Some Mathematical Models of Multi-media [Analiz invariantnosti otnositelno preobrazovaniya Galileya nekotorykh modeley matematicheskikh mnogokomponentnykh sred]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series 'Mathematical modeling. Programming & Computer Software', 2012, no. 27 (286), issue 13, pp. 69-73.
4. Kovalev Yu.M., Shestakovskaya E.S. Numerical Analysis of Cylindrical Shock Waves in Heterogeneous Environments [Chislennoye issledovaniye rasprostraneniya tsilindricheskikh udarnykh voln v geterogennykh sredakh]. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series 'Computer Technologies, Automatic Control, Radio Electronics', 2013, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 102-108.
5. Kovalev Yu.M. The Equation of State and the Temperature of the Shock Compression of Crystalline Explosives [Uravneniye sostoyaniya i temperatury udarnogo szhatiya kristallicheskikh vzryvchatykh veshchestv]. Fizika goreniya i vzryva [J. The Physics of Combustion and Explosion], 1984, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 102-107.