Volume 8, no. 2Pages 133 - 137
Method of Decomposition in the Optimal Control Problem for Semilinear Sobolev Type ModelsN.A. Manakova
Due to the large number of applications the question of numerical solution of optimal control problems becomes very important. In the case of nonlinear state equations the search for optimal control is significantly difficult. One approach to the solution of this problem is the decomposition method. This method allows to linearize the original equation and to transfer the whole phenomenon of nonlinearity to the functional that greatly simplifies the numerical scheme for finding of approximate solution an optimal control problem. Full text
- Sobolev type equations; optimal control; decomposition method.
- 1. Sviridyuk G.A., Zagrebina S.A. The Showalter - Sidorov Problem as a Phenomena of the Sobolev-Type Equations. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series: Mathematics, 2010, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 104-125. (in Russian)
2. Sviridyuk G.A., Fedorov V.E. Linear Sobolev Type Equations and Degenerate Semigroups of Operators. Utrecht, Boston, Koln, VSP, 2003.
3. Manakova N.A. Optimal Control Problem for the Oskolkov Nonlinear Filtration Equation. Differential Equations, 2007, vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 1213-1221.
4. Lions J.-L. Controle optimal de systemes gouvernes par des equations aux derivees partielles. Paris, Dunod, 1968.
5. Lions J.-L. Quelques merthodes de resolution des problemes aux limites non lineaires. Paris, Dunod, 1968.