Volume 8, no. 4Pages 100 - 106
On Existence of Solutions to Stochastic Differential Equations with Current VelocitiesS.V. Azaria, Yu.E. Gliklikh
The notion of mean derivatives was introduced by E. Nelson in 60-th years of XX century and at the moment there are a lot of mathematical models of physical processes constructed in terms of those derivatives. The paper is devoted to investigation of stochastic differential equations with current velocities, i.e., with Nelson's symmetric mean derivatives. Since the current velocities of stochastic processes are natural analogues of ordinary physical velocities of deterministic processes, such a research is important for investigation of models of physical processes that take into account stochastic properties. An existence of solution theorem for those equations is obtained. Full text
- mean derivatives; equations with current velocities; existence and uniqueness of solutions.
- 1. Nelson E. Derivation of the Schr'odinger Equation from Newtonian Mechanics. Physical Review, 1966, vol. 150, no. 4, pp. 1079-1085. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRev.150.1079
2. Nelson E. Dynamical Theory of Brownian Motion. Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1967. 142 p.
3. Nelson E. Quantum Fluctuations. Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1985. 147 p.
4. Gihman I.I., Skorohod A.V. Theory of Stochastic Processes. V. 3. New York, Springer-Verlag, 1979. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4615-8065-2
5. Parthasarathy K.R. Introduction to Probability and Measure. New York, Springer-Verlag, 1978.
6. Schutz B.F. Geometrical Methods of Mathematical Physics. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1982.
7. Azarina S.V., Gliklikh Yu.E. Differential Inclusions with Mean Derivatives. Dynamic Systems and Applications, 2007, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 49-71.
8. Gliklikh Yu.E. Global and Stochastic Analysis with Applications to Mathematical Physics. London, Springer-Verlag, 2011. 460 p. DOI: 10.1007/978-0-85729-163-9
9. Cresson J., Darses S. Stochastic Embedding of Dynamical Systems. Journal of Mathematical Physics, 2007, vol. 48, pp. 072703-1-072303-54. DOI: 10.1063/1.2736519
10. Gliklikh Yu.E., Mashkov E.Yu. Stochastic Leontieff Type Equations and Mean Derivatives of Stochastic Processes. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2013, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 25-39.