Volume 8, no. 4Pages 113 - 119
On Some Properties of Solutions to One Class of Evolution Sobolev Type Mathematical Models in Quasi-Sobolev SpacesA.A. Zamyshlyaeva, J.K.T. Al-Isawi
Interest in Sobolev type equations has recently increased significantly, moreover, there arose a necessity for their consideration in quasi-Banach spaces. The need is dictated not so much by the desire to fill up the theory but by the aspiration to comprehend non-classical models of mathematical physics in quasi-Banach spaces. Notice that the Sobolev type equations are called evolutionary if solutions exist only on R+. Full text
The theory of holomorphic degenerate semigroups of operators constructed earlier in Banach spaces and Frechet spaces is transferred to quasi-Sobolev spaces of sequences. This article contains results about existence of the exponential dichotomies of solutions to evolution Sobolev type equation in quasi-Sobolev spaces. To obtain this result we proved the relatively spectral theorem and the existence of invariant spaces of solutions.
The article besides the introduction and references contains two paragraphs. In the first one, quasi-Banach spaces, quasi-Sobolev spaces and polynomials of Laplace quasi-operator are defined. Moreover the conditions for existence of degenerate holomorphic operator semigroups in quasi-Banach spaces of sequences are obtained. In other words, we prove the first part of the generalization of the Solomyak - Iosida theorem to quasi-Banach spaces of sequences. In the second paragraph the phase space of the homogeneous equation is constructed. Here we show the existence of invariant spaces of equation and get the conditions for exponential dichotomies of solutions.
- holomorphic degenerate semigroups; quasi-Banach spaces; quasi-Sobolev spaces; invariant space; exponential dichotomy of solution.
- 1. Sviridyuk G.A. On the General Theory of Operator Semigroups. Russian Mathematical Surveys, 1994, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 45-74. DOI: 10.1070/RM1994v049n04ABEH002390
2. Sviridyuk G.A. Phase Spaces of Semilinear Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively Strongly Sectorial Operator. Algebra I Analiz, 1994, vol. 6, no 5, pp. 252-272. (in Russian)
3. Sviridyuk G.A., Fedorov V.E. Linear Sobolev Type Equations and Degenerate Semigroups of Operators. Utrecht, Boston, VSP, 2003. DOI: 10.1515/9783110915501
4. Zamyshlyaeva A.A. Linear Sobolev Type Equations of High Order. Chelyabinsk, Publishing center of SUSU, 2012. (in Russian)
5. Manakova N.A. Problems of Optimal Control for the Semilinear Sobolev Type Equations. Chelyabinsk, Publishing center of SUSU, 2012. (in Russian)
6. Sagadeeva M.A. Dihotomies of Solutions to Linear Sobolev Type Equations. Chelyabinsk, Publishing center of SUSU, 2012. (in Russian)
7. Sviridyuk G.A., Zagrebina S.A. Nonclassical Models of Mathematical Physics. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2012, no. 40 (299), issue 14, pp. 7-18. (in Russian)
8. Al-Delfi J.K. Quasi-Sobolev Spaces l _p^m. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2013, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 107-109. (in Russian)
9. Sviridyuk G.A., Keller A.V. Invariant Spaces and Dichotomies of Solutions of a Class of Linear Equations of Sobolev Type. Russian Mathematics, 1997, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 57-65. (in Russian)
10. Zamyshlyeva A.A., Al-Isawi J.K.T. Holomorphic Degenerate Operator Semigroups and Evolution Sobolev Type Equations in Quasi-Banach Spaces of Sequences. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2015, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 27-36. DOI: 10.14529/mmph150404 (in Russian)
11. Keller A.V., Zamyshlyaeva A.A., Sagadeeva M.A. On Integration in Quasi-Banach Spaces of Sequences. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics, 2015, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 52-56. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150106