Volume 8, no. 4Pages 138 - 144
Bounded Solutions of Barenblatt - Zheltov - Kochina Model in Quasi-Sobolev Spaces M.A. Sagadeeva, F.L. Hasan
The Sobolev type equations are studied quite complete in Banach spaces. Quasi-Sobolev spaces are quasi normalized complete spaces of sequences. Recently the Sobolev type equations began to be studied in these spaces. The paper is devoted to the study of boundary on axis solutions for the Barenblatt - Zheltov - Kochina model. Apart the introdsction and bibliograthy the paper contain two parts. In the first one gives preliminary information about the properties of operators in quasi Banach spaces, as well as about the relatively bounded operator. The second part gives main result of the paper about boundary on axis solutions for the Barenblatt-Zheltov-Kochina model in quasi-Sobolev spaces. Note that reference list reflects the tastes of the author and can be supplemented. Full text
- Sobolev type equation; spaces of sequances; Laplase quasi-operator; Grin function; analogue of Barenblatt - Zheltov - Kochina model.
- 1. Al-Delfi J.K. Quasi-Sobolev Spaces l^m_p. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2013, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 107-109. (in Russian)
2. Al-Delfi J.K. Laplas Quasi-Operator in Quasi-Sobolev Spaces. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya fiz.-mat. nauki [Bulletin of Samara State Technical University. Series Physics Mathematics Sciences], 2013, no. 2 (13), pp. 13-16. (in Russian)
3. Sviridyuk G.A., Fedorov V.E. Lineynye uravneniya sobolevskogo tipa [Linear Sobolev Type Equations]. Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk State University, 2003. 179 p. (in Russian)
4. Keller A.V., Al-Delfi J.K. Holomorphic Degenerate Groups of Operators in Quasi-Banach Spaces. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2015, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 20-27. (in Russian)
5. Hasan F.L. Solvability of Intial Problems for One Class of Dynamical Equations in Quasi-Sobolev Spaces. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics, 2015, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 34-42. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150304
6. Sagadeeva M.A., Hasan F.L. Existence of Invariant Spaces and Exponential Dichotomies of Solutions for Dynamical Sobolev Type Equations in Quasi-Banach Spaces. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2015, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 50-57. DOI: 10.14629/mmph150406 (in Russian)
7. Fedorov V.E., Sagadeeva M.A. Solutions, Bounded on the Line, of Sobolev-Type Linear Equations with Relatively Sectorial Operators. Russian Mathematics (Izvestiya VUZ. Matematika), 2005, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 77-80.
8. Keller A.V., Zamyshlyaeva A.A., Sagadeeva M.A. On Integration in Quasi-Banach Spaces of Sequences. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics. 2015, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 52-56. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150106
9. Sviridyuk G.A., Zagrebina S.A. Nonclassical Models of Mathematical Physics. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2012, no. 40 (299), issue 14, pp. 7-18. (in Russian)
10. Hasan F.L. Relatively Spectral Theorem in Quasi-Banach Spaces. Voronezhskaya zimnyaya matematicheskaya shkola [Voronezh Winter Matematical School]. Voronezh, 2014, pp. 393-396. (in Russian)