Volume 9, no. 1Pages 105 - 113
Structural Parametric Modelling of an Information-Analytical SystemV.V. Menshikh, O.V. Pyankov
We develop a method for studying relations between interior and exterior characteristics of an information-analytical system. As interior characteristics, we use the balance estimates accounting for conflict interactions among the elements. We solve the problem on assuming that the interior and exterior characteristics of the system are related. We justify the expediency of using the least squares method to find an explicit functional dependence among the characteristics. We develop a method for calculating the functional dependence in the case of a matrix representation of the values of characteristics basing on pseudoinverse matrices. A numerical example illustrates how the proposed method works in the structure parametric modeling of an information-analytical system in an internal affairs department. Full text
- information-analytical system; exterior and interior characteristics; balance estimates; least squares method.
- 1. Pyankov O.V. Information-Analytical System: Appointment, Role, Properties. Information Security of Regions, 2014, no. 1 (14), pp. 21-26. (in Russian)
2. Pyankov O.V. Mathematical Modeling of Information and Analytical System Based on the Theory of Conflict. The Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University, 2014, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 75-79. (in Russian)
3. Pyankov O.V. Comprehensive Assessment of a Complex System Based on the Theory of Conflict. Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Systems Analysis and Information Technologies, 2014, no. 1, pp. 34-39. (in Russian)
4. Menshikh V.V., Sysoev V.V. Strukturnaya adaptaciya sistem upravleniya [Structural adaptation of control systems]. Moscow, Radio engineering Publ., 2002. 150 p. (in Russian)
5. Men'shikh V.V., Sysoev V.V. Conflict Interactions in the Course of Synthesis of the Parameters of Control Actions in Multiple-Objective Control Systems. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2002, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 29-32.
6. Ayvazyan S.A., Enyukov I.S., Meshalkin L.D. Prikladnaya statistika: Osnovy modelirovaniya i pervichnaya obrabotka dannyh [Applied Statistics: Basics of Modelling and Primary Data Processing]. Moscow, Finance and Statistics Publ., 1983. 471 p. (in Russian)
7. Gantmacher F.R. The Theory of Matrices. AMS Chelsea Publishing, Reprinted by American Mathematical Society, 2000. 660 p.