Volume 10, no. 2Pages 38 - 50
The Mathematical Modelling of the Dynamics of Systems with Redundant Coordinates in the Neighborhood of Steady MotionsA.Ya. Krasinskiy, A.N. Ilyina
This paper describes a method of use of equations in M.F. Shul'gin's form in Lagrangian variables for steady motion stability and stabilization problems of systems with geometric constraints. These equations of motion are free from Lagrange multipliers; we substantiate their advantage for solving stability and stabilization problems. Depended coordinates corresponding to zero solutions of characteristic equation are allocated in the disturbed equations of motion. These variables are necessarily present in systems with geometric constraints for any control method. It is suggested to present equations of motion in Routh variables for finding stabilizing control coefficients; Lagrangian variables are more useful for constructing an estimation system of object state. In addition to previous results, we evaluate the ability to reduce the dimension of measured output signal obtained in conformity with the chosen modelling method. Suppose the state of system is under observations and the dimension of measurement vector is as little as possible. Stabilizing linear control law is fulfilled as feedback by the estimation of state. We can determine uniquely the coefficients of linear control law and estimation system can be determined uniquely by solving of the corresponding linear-quadratic problems for the separated controllable subsystems using the method of N.N. Krasovsky. The valid conclusion about asymptotical stability of the original equations is deduced using the previously proved theorem. This theorem is based on the nonlinear stability theory methods and analysis of limitations imposed by the geometric constraints on the initial disturbances. Full text
- geometric constraints; redundant coordinates; M.F. Shul'gin's equations; stability; stabilization; steady motion.
- 1. Spravochnik po teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Guide on the Theory of Automatic Control]. Moscow, Nauka, 1987.
2. Kuntsevich V.M., Lychak M.M. Sintez sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya s pomoshch'yu funktsiy Lyapunova [System Synthesis of Automatic Control Sistem by Lyapunov Functions]. Moscow, Nauka, 1977.
3. Rumyantsev I.V. Ob ustoychivosti statsionarnykh dvizheniy sputnikov [About Stability of Stationary Motion of Satellites]. Moscow, USSR Academy of Science, 1967.
4. Shul'gin M.F. tO nekotorykh differentsial'nykh uravneniyakh analiticheskoy dinamiki i ikh integrirovanii [About Some Differential Equations of Analitical Dynamics and Their Integration]. Tashkent, Izdatelstvo SAGU, 1958.
5. Lur'e A.I. Analiticheskaya mehanika [Analytical Mechanics]. Moscow, Gosudarstvennoe izdatel'stvo fiziko-matematicheskoy literatury, 1961.
6. Lyapunov A.M. Lekcii po teoreticheskoj mehanike [Lectures on Theoretical Mechanics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1982.
7. Novozhilov I.V., Zacepin M.F. [The Equations of Motion of Mechanic System with Redundant Variables]. Sbornik nauchno-metodicheskih statej po teoreticheskoj mehanike. V. 18 [The Miscellany of Scientific and Methodical Articles on Theoretical Mechanics. Issue 18], Moscow, Vysshaya shkola, 1987, pp. 62-66. (in Russian)
8. Zenkevich S.L., Jushhenko A.S. Osnovy upravleniya manipulyacionnymi robotami [The Basis of Manipulators Control]. Moscow, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 2004.
9. Krasinskaya E.M., Krasinskiy A.Ya., Obnosov K.B. [About the Development of M.F. Shul'gin Scientific Methods as Applied to the Stability and Stabilization of Mechanotronic Systems with Redundant Coordinates]. Sbornik nauchno-metodicheskih statey po teoreticheskoy mehanike. V. 28 [The Miscellany of Scientific and Methodical Articles on Theoretical Mechanics. Vol. 28], Moscow, Publishing House of Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2012, pp. 169-184. (in Russian)
10. Krasinskaya E.M., Krasinskiy A.Ya. [Stability and Stabilization of Equilibrium State of Mechanical Systems with Redundant Coordinates]. Scientific Edition of Bauman MSTU: Science and Education, 2013, no. 3, pp. 347-376. (in Russian) DOI:10.7463/0313.0541146
11. Lyapunov A.M. Sobranie sochineniy. T. 2 [Collected Works. Vol. 2]. Moscow, Leningrad, USSR Academy of Science, 1956.
12. Malkin I.G. Teoriya ustoychivosti dvizhenija [The Theory of Dynamic Stability]. Moscow, Nauka, 1966, pp. 475-514.
13. Kamenkov G.V. Ustojchivost' i kolebaniya nelineynyh sistem. Izbrannye trudy [The Stability and Oscillation of Nonlinear Systems. Selected Proc.]. Moscow, Nauka, 1972, vol. 2.
14. Krasinskiy A.Ya., Krasinskaya E.M. [On the Research Method of Stabilization Problem in the Assumption on the Incomplete Information About a System State]. Dinamika sistem i processy upravleniya [The Proceedings of International Conference 'Systems Dynamics and Control Processes'], Yekaterinburg, N.N. Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanic, 2015, pp. 228-235. (in Russian)
15. Krasinskiy A.Ya. [About The Research Technique of Stability and Stabilization of Mechanical Systems Non-Isolated Steady Motions]. Ustoychivost' i kolebaniya nelineynyh sistem [Selected Proc. of the VIII International Seminar 'The Stability and Oscillation of Nonlinear Control Systems'], Moscow, V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences, 2004, pp. 97-103. (in Russian)
16. Krasinskaya E.M., Krasinskiy A.Ya. [About The Research Technique of Stability and Stabilization of Mechanical Systems with Redundant Coordinates Steady Motions]. Materialy XII Vserossiyskogo soveta po problemam upravleniya (VSPU - 2014) [The Proceedings of XII All-Russian Conference on the Control Problems], Moscow, V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences, 2014, pp. 1766-1778. (in Russian)
17. Krasinskaya E.M., Krasinskiy A.Ya. [Modelling of the Dynamics of GBB1005 Ball and Beam Educational Control System as a Controlled Mechanical System with a Redundant Coordinate]. Scientific Edition of Bauman MSTU: Scientific and Education, 2014, no. 1, pp. 282-297. (in Russian) DOI:10.7463/0114.0646446
18. Yu W. Nonlinear PD Regulation for Ball and Beam System. International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education, 2009, vol. 46, issue 1, pp. 59-73. DOI: 10.7227/IJEEE.46.1.5
19. Min-Sung Koo, Ho-Lim Choi, Jong-Tae Lim. Adaptive Nonlinear Control of a Ball and Beam System Using Centrifugal Force Term. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 2012, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 5999-6009.
20. Klokov A.S., Samsonov V.A. [About the Stabilization of Gyroscopically Constrained Systems with Coordinates of Pseudocyclic Trivial Steady Motions]. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1985, vol. 49, issue 2, pp. 199-202. (in Russian)
21. Krasinskaya E.M., Krasinskiy A.Ya. [About the Stability and Stabilization of Non-Isolated Steady Motions of Mechanical Systems. Holonomical Systems]. Prikladnaya matematika i mehanika: sbornik nauchnih trudov [Applied Mathematics and Mechanics: Miscellany of Scientific Works], Ul'yanovsk, Ulyanovsk State Technical University, 2011, pp. 301-322. (in Russian)
22. Krasinskiy A.Ya. [About Stabilization of Systems with Cyclic Coordinates Steady Motions]. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1992, vol. 56, pp. 939-950. (In Russian)
23. Aiserman M.A., Gantmacher F.R. Stabilitaet der gleichgewichtslage in einem nichtholonomen system. Zeitschrift fur angewandte mathematik und mechanik, 1957, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 74-75. DOI:10.1002/zamm.19570370112
24. Kalenova V.I., Morozov V.M., Salmina M.A. [For the Problem of Systems with Cyclic Coordinates Steady Motions]. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1989, vol. 53, issue 5, pp. 707-713. (In Russian)
25. Kalman R.E., Falb P.L., Arbib M.A. Topics in Mathematical System Theory. N.Y., McGraw-Hill, 1969. 400 p.
26. Gabasov R., Kirillova F.M. Kachestvennaja teoriya optimal'nyh processov [Qualitative Theory of Optimum Processes]. Moscow, Nauka, 1971.