Volume 11, no. 1Pages 137 - 144
Features of The Boundary Conditions in the Modelling Mesh Designs AnizogridnyhT.V. Burnysheva, O.A. Shteinbreher, A.D. Ulyanov
The influence of boundary conditions in the numerical calculation of the stress-strain construction of anisogrid structures is considered in the paper. The numerical calculation is based on the application of the finite element method in the variational formulation. The paper presents variants of the fulfillment of boundary conditions on the lower and upper edges of the construction. The schemes of fastening in the form of hinged closing and rigid fastening for the bottom edge of designs. The variants of specifying axial loading in the form of a distributed load and a 'hard' node for the upper edge of the structures are considered. The article presents the kinematics of a 'hard' node for lattice construction. As an example of the effect of fixing on calculations, a comparison of the number calculations and field experiment. The results show that the way to set the boundary conditions has a significant effect on the calculation results. Full text
- boundary conditions; finite element method; discrete modelling; lattice shells.
- 1. Vasil'ev V.V. Mekhanika konstruktsiy iz kompozitnykh materialov [Mechanics of Constructions from Composite Materials]. Moscow, Mechanical engineering, 1988. (in Russian)
2. Vasil'ev V.V., Barynin B.A., Razin A.F., Petrakovskiy S.A., Khalimanovich V.I. [Anizogrid Composite Mesh Design - Development and Application of Space Technology]. Composites and Nanostructures, 2009, no. 3, pp. 38-50. (in Russian)
3. Burnysheva T.V., Kaledin V.O. [Comparison of Discrete and Continual Approach to Calculation of a Stressed State of Network Capsulate Designs at a Static Loading]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzh'ya, 2011, no. 4, pp. 113-115. (in Russian)
4. Bathe K.-Yu. Finite Elements Procedures. New Jersey, Prentice Hall, Pearson Education, 2010.
5. Kaledin V.O., Kryukova Ya.S., Nagaytseva N.V., Ravkovskaya E.V. [Software System for Algorithmization Numerical Solution of Problems of Continuum Mechanics]. Izvestiya Altayskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014, no. 1-1 (81), pp. 161-164. (in Russian)
6. Burnysheva T.V., Razin A.F., Shteynbrekher O.A. [Evaluation of the Mutual Influence of the Parts Shell Structures under Axial Compression]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzh'ya, 2012, no. 2, pp. 127-131. (in Russian)
7. Kaledin V.O., Razin A.F., Burnysheva T.V., Shteynbrekher O.A. [Interpretation of These Field Tests of a Capsulate Composite Design at a Static Axial Compression]. Factory Laboratory. Diagnostics of Materials, 2015, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 53-58.(in Russian)