Volume 12, no. 2Pages 47 - 57
Exponential Dichotomies in Barenblatt-Zheltov-Kochina Model in Spaces of Differential Forms with 'Noise'O.G. Kitaeva, D.E. Shafranov, G.A. Sviridyuk
We investigate stability of solutions in linear stochastic Sobolev type models with the relatively bounded operator in spaces of smooth differential forms defined on smooth compact oriented Riemannian manifolds without boundary. To this end, in the space of differential forms, we use the pseudo-differential Laplace-Beltrami operator instead of the usual Laplace operator. The Cauchy condition and the Showalter-Sidorov condition are used as the initial conditions. Since ``white noise' of the model is non-differentiable in the usual sense, we use the derivative of stochastic process in the sense of Nelson-Gliklikh. In order to investigate stability of solutions, we establish existence of exponential dichotomies dividing the space of solutions into stable and unstable invariant subspaces. As an example, we use a stochastic version of the Barenblatt-Zheltov-Kochina equation in the space of differential forms defined on a smooth compact oriented Riemannian manifold without boundary. Full text
- Sobolev type equations; differential forms; stochastic equations; Nelson-Gliklikh derivative.
- 1. Sviridyuk G.A. On the General Theory of Operator Semigroups. Russian Mathematical Surveys, 1994, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 45-74. DOI: 10.1070/RM1994v049n04ABEH002390
2. Shafranov D.E. The Splitting of the Domain of the Definition of the Elliptic Self-Adjoint Pseudodifferential Operator. Journal of Computation and Engineering Mathematics, 2015, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 60-64. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150306
3. Sviridyuk G.A., Manakova N.A. The Dynamical Models of Sobolv Type with Showalter-Sidorov Condition and Additive 'Noise'. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2014, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 90-103. DOI: 10.14529/mmp140108 (in Russian)
4. Gliklikh Yu.E. Global and Stochastic Analysis with Applications to Mathematical Physics. London, Springer, 2011. DOI: 10.1007/978-0-85729-163-9
5. Favini A., Sviridyuk G.A., Manakova N.A. Linear Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively p-Sectorial Operators in Space of 'Noises'. Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2015, article ID: 69741, 8 p. DOI: 10.1155/2015/697410
6. Favini A., Sviridyuk G.A., Sagadeeva M.A. Linear Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively p-Radial Operators in Space of 'Noises'. Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2016, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 4607-4621. DOI: 10.1007/s00009-016-0765-x
7. Favini A., Zagrebina S.A., Sviridyuk G.A. Multipoint Initial-Final Value Problems for Dynamical Sobolev-Type Equations in the Space of 'Noises'. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2018, vol. 2018, no. 128, pp. 1-10.
8. Favini A., Sviridyuk G.A., Zamyshlyaeva A.A. One Class of Sobolev Type Equations of Higher Order with Additive 'White Noise'. Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, 2016, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 185-196. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2016.15.185
9. Shafranov D.E., Kitaeva O.G. The Barenblatt-Zheltov-Kochina Model with the Showalter-Sidorov Condition and Additive 'White Noise' in Spaces of Differential Forms on Riemannian Manifolds without Boundary. Global and Stochastic Analysis, 2018, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 145-159.
10. Sviridyuk G.A., Keller A.V. Invariant Spaces and Dichotomies of Solutions of a Class of Linear Equations of Sobolev Type. Russian Mathematics, 1997, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 57-65.
11. Melnikova I.V., Alshanskiy M.A. Generalized Solutions of Abstract Stochastic Problems. Pseudo-Differential Operators, Generalized Functions and Asymptotics, 2013, pp. 341-352. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-0348-0585-8
12. Banasiak J. On the Application of Substochastic Semigroup Theory to Fragmentation Models with Mass Loss. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2003, vol. 284, no. 1, pp. 9-30. DOI: 10.1016/S0022-247X(03)00154-9
13. Banasiak J., Lachowicz M., Moszynski M. Chaotic Behavior of Semigroups Related to the Process of Gene Amplification-Deamplification with Cell Proliferation. Mathematical Biosciences, 2007, vol. 206, no. 2, pp. 200-215. DOI: 10.1016/j.mbs.2005.08.004
14. Banasiak J., Lamb W. Analytic Fragmentation Semigroups and Continuous Coagulation-Fragmentation Equations with Unbounded Rates. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2012, vol. 391, no. 1, pp. 312-322. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmaa.2012.02.002
15. Dezin, A.A. Differential Operator Equations: A Method of Model Operators in the Theory of Boundary Value Problems. Proceedings of the Steklov Institute of Mathematics, 2000, vol. 229, pp. 1-161. (in Russian)
16. Kovacs M., Larsson S. Introduction to Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. Proceedings of 'New Directions in the Mathematical and Computer Sciences', National Universities Commission, Abuja, Nigeria, 2008, pp. 159-232.
17. Shafranov D.E., Adukova N.V. Solvability of the Showalter-Sidorov Problem for Sobolev Type Equations with Operators in the Form of First-Order Polynomials from the Laplace-Beltrami Operator on Differential Forms. Journal of Computation and Engineering Mathematics, 2017, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 27-34. DOI: 10.14529/jcem170304
18. Moskvicheva P.O., Semenova I.N. The Lyapunov Stability of the Сauchy-Dirichlet Problem for the Generalized Hoff Equation. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2014, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 126-131. DOI: 10.14529/mmp140411
19. Keller A.V., Zagrebina S.A. Some Generalizations of the Showalter-Sidorov Problem for Sobolev-Type Models. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2015, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 5-23. DOI: 10.14529/mmp150201
20. Zamyshlyaeva A.A., Keller A.V., Syropiatov M.B. Stochastic Model of Optimal Dynamic Measurements. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2018, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 147-153. DOI: 10.14529/mmp180212
21. Kadchenko S.I., Zakirova G.A. A Numerical Method for Inverse Spectral Problems. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2015, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 116-126. DOI: 10.14529/mmp150307
22. Solovyova N.N., Zagrebina S.A. Multipoint Initial-Final Value Problem for Hoff Equation in Quasi-Sobolev Spaces. Journal of Computation and Engineering Mathematics, 2017, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 73-79 DOI: 10.14529/jcem170208
23. Kadchenko S.I., Soldatova E.A., Zagrebina S.A. Numerical Research of the Barenblatt-Zheltov-Kochina Stochastic Model. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2016, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 117-123. DOI: 10.14529/mmp160211