Volume 12, no. 4Pages 114 - 121
Architecture of The Information System for Determining the Competence Portrait of Trained on the Basis of Status FunctionsI.V. Veshneva, A.A. Bolshakov, D.V. Lushin
- status functions; math modelling; competency portrait; training; complexes of problem-oriented programs.
- 1. Chistyakova T.B. [Electronic Educational Environment for Competency-Based Training of Engineering Specialists]. Science and Education: Scientific Publication of N.E. Bauman, 2016, no. 7, pp. 230-241. (in Russian)
2. Veshneva I.V., Bolshakov A.A. Increasing the Safety of Flights with the Use of Mathematical Model Based on Status Functions. Recent Research in Control Engineering and Decision Making. Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019: ICIT 2019, SSDC 199, 2019, pp. 608-621.
3. Bolshakov A.A., Veshneva I.V., Chistyakova T.B. The Architecture of Intellectual System for Monitoring of University Student's Competences Formation Process. 2016 International Conference on Actual Problems of Electron Devices Engineering (APEDE' 2016), Saratov, 2016, vol. 2, pp. 30-37.
4. Veshneva I.V., Chistyakova T.B., Bolshakov A.A. [Method for Processing and Interpreting Interaction Measurement Data in the Educational Environment Based on Status Functions]. Proceedings of SPIIRAS, 2016, vol. 6, no. 49, pp. 144-166. (in Russian)