Volume 12, no. 4Pages 122 - 127
Application of the Method of Assessing Own States in a Statistical Analysis of Sustainable Economic and Environmental Development of EnterprisesN.S. Kolotova
The article presents the results of statistical analysis of sustainable economic and ecological development of enterprice. The purpose of the analysis is to identify the main trends in the studied features of economic objects. In this paper, we present a comparative analysis of the data using the method "Analysis of the functioning environment" (ASF) and the method of assessing own states, focused on the allocation of states corresponding to the standard, that is, certain criteria.Full text
- economic and ecological development; enterprise; indicators; method of estimation of own states.
- 1. Kоlоtоvа N.S., Griсаj А.А. [Comparative Analysis of Methods for Assessing the Economic Development of an Enterprise]. Sbоrnik mаtеriаlоv mеzhdunаrоdnоj nаuсhnо-рrаktiсhеskоj kоnfеrеnсii "Rоl gоsudаrstvеnnоj stаtistiki v rаzvitii sоvrеmеnnоgо оbshhеstvа". Ivаnоvо, 2018, pp. 136-142. (in Russian)
2. Mоkееv V.V., Nеljubinа M.S. [On Determining of Rating of Sustained Enterprise Development by Eigenstate Method]. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Sеries: Computational Mathematics and Software Engineering, 2016, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 69-84. (in Russian)
3. Stераnоvа M.Р. [Methodical Approaches to Diagnostics of Functioning and Economic Development of Industrial Enterprises]. Management of Economic Systems, 2010, no. 24, pp. 60-63. (in Russian)
4. Shmidt А.V. [Modern Methodological Approaches to Assessing and Forecasting Indicators of Economic Sustainability of Industrial Enterprises]. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Sеries: Economics and Management, 2010, no. 20 (196), pp. 37-41.