Volume 12, no. 4Pages 142 - 145
Tamara Balabekovna Chistyakova (to Anniversary Since Birth)Full text
- 1. Chistyakov A.N., Chistyakova T.B., Boykova O.G. [Integrated Intelligent Structures for Controlling the Process of Coking]. Coke and Chemistry, 1998, no. 8, pp. 18-22. (in Russian)
2. Chistyakova T.B., Boykova O.G., Blokhina O.F. [On Decrease in Ecological Hazard of Process of Coking]. Coke and Chemistry, 2002, no. 6, pp. 25-28. (in Russian)
3. Chistyakova T.B., Boykova O.G., Babina E.V. [Simulation in a Training System for Coke-Oven Thermal Behavior Control]. Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti, 2006, no. 7, pp. 57-62. (in Russian)
4. Chistyakova T.B., Kudlay V.A., Novozhilova I.V., Suvorov S.A., Kozlov V.V. [Decision Support System for Service of Refractory Lining of Steelmaking Converter]. Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University), 2016, no. 37, pp. 60-66. (in Russian)
5. Ostrovskiy V.A., Get’man M.A., Malin A.A., Shcherbinin M.B., Ostrovskiy Yu.V., Chistyakova T.B. [Experience in Creation of Flexible Computer-Aided Production of Substances of Pharmaceutical Preparations with Correspondence to GMP Standards]. Industry and Chemistry, 2003, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 4-18. (in Russian)
6. Ostrovskiy Yu.V., Chistyakova T.B., Malin A.A. [System for Controlling the Production of Substances of Medical Preparations with Variable Technology]. Industry and Chemistry, 2003, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 38-43. (in Russian)
7. Belakhov V.V., Kolodyaznaya V.A., Garabadzhiu A.V., Chistyakova T.B., Smirnov I.A. Application of the Todd–Atherton Synthetic Approach for Chemical Modification of Tetraene Macrolide Antibiotic Lucensomycin. Russian Journal of General Chemistry, 2016, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 570-578.
8. Chistyakova T.B., Makaruk R.V., Musayev E.E., Belakhov V.V. Computer-Aided Solution for Intellectual Analysis and Judicious Selection of Medically Advanced Antifungals Synthesis Conditions. Proceedings of 2017 XX IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, 2017, pp. 516-518.
9. Chistyakova T.B., Novozhilova I.V. Intelligence Computer Simulators for Elearning of Specialists of Innovative Industrial Enterprises. Proceedings of the XIX International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, 2016, pp. 329-332.
10. Veshneva I., Singatulin R., Bolshakov A., Chistyakova T., Melnikov L. Model of Formation of the Feedback Channel within Ergatic Systems for Monitoring of Quality of Processes of Formation of Personnel Competences. International Journal for Quality Research, 2015, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 495-512.
11. Veshneva I.V., Chistyakova T.B., Bolshakov A.A. The Status Functions Method for Processing and Interpretation of the Measurement Data of Interactions in the Educational Environment. SPIIRAS Proceedings, 2016, no. 6, pp. 144-166.
12. Polosin A.N., Chistyakova T.B. [Mathematical Model of Single-Screw Extrusion for Control of Plastic Material Quality in Multi-Assortment Productions of Polymeric Films]. Control Systems and Information Technologies, 2009, no. 2, pp. 87-92. (in Russian)
13. Chistyakova T.B., Polosin A.N. [Methods and Technologies for Synthesis of Mathematical Models for Extrusion in Flexible Productions of Polymeric Materials]. Vestnik Saratov State Technical University, 2011, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 170-180. (in Russian)
14. Chistyakova T.B., Polosin A.N. Computer Modeling System of Industrial Extruders with Adjustable Configuration for Polymeric Film Quality Control. Proceedings of 2017 IEEE II International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, 2017, pp. 47-50.
15. Chistyakova T.B., Razygraev A.S., Polosin A.N., Kohlert C. [Software Package for Color Control of the Thin Rigid Polymeric Materials]. Industrial Automation, 2012, no. 7, pp. 12-18. (in Russian)
16. Polosin A.N., Chistyakova T.B., Tyan E.V. [Mathematical Model of Mechanical Stretching Polymeric Films and Sheets with Nonuniform Radial Temperature Profile for Control of Pharmaceutical and Food Package Quality]. Problems of Contemporary Science and Practice. Vernadsky University, 2014, no. 4, pp. 27-41. (in Russian)
17. Petrov D.N., Chistyakova T.B., Charykov N.A. [Mathematical Model for Management Training in Fullerene Synthesis Processes]. Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology, 2014, no. 26, pp. 72-79. (in Russian)
18. Ivanov A.A., Chistyakova T.B., Novozhilova I.V. [Modeling System for Polymerization Process Control in the Production of Latex]. Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology, 2016, no. 35, pp. 85-90. (in Russian)
19. Chistyakova T.B., Ivanov A.B., Kohlert C. [Systems of Automatized Design of Three-Dimensional Geometric Model of Overtiming Production of Polymeric Films]. Information Technologies, 2005, no. 12, pp. 2-6. (in Russian)
20. Chistyakova T.B., Furaev D.N., Zashchirinskii S.V. [Computer-Aided Design Systems for 3D Models of the Industrial Installations]. Industrial Automation, 2018, no. 9, pp. 9-12. (in Russian)
21. Chistyakova T.B., Furaev D.N., Zashchirinskii S.V. [Sofrware Package for Design of Virtual Models for the Innovative Industrial Objects]. Industrial Automation, 2018, no. 11, pp. 28-32. (in Russian)
22. Chistyakova T.B., Razygrayev A.S., Polosin A.N., Araztaganova A.M. Joint Innovative IT Projects in the Field of Production of Polymeric Sheet Materials. Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE V Forum "Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations)'', 2016, pp. 61-64.
23. Kohlert C., Kohlert M., Chistyakova T., Ivanov A., Sadykov I. Counterfeit-Proofing Based on the Principle of Randomness. Kunststoffe International, 2010, vol. 100, no. 7, pp. 32-35.
24. Chistyakova T., Teterin M., Razygraev A., Kohlert C. Intellectual Analysis System of Big Industrial Data for Quality Management of Polymer Films. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues, 2016, vol. 9719, pp. 565-572.
25. Kohlert M., Chistyakova T.B. Advanced Process Data Analysis and On-Line Evaluation for Computer-Aided Monitoring in Polymer Film Industry. Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology, 2015, no. 29, pp. 83-88.