Volume 13, no. 2Pages 17 - 32
Positive Solutions to Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively p-Sectorial OperatorsJ. Banasiak, N.A. Manakova, G.A. Sviridyuk
The article describes sufficient conditions for the existence of positive solutions to both the Cauchy problem and the Showalter-Sidorov problem for an abstract linear Sobolev type equation. A distinctive feature of such equations is the phenomenon of non-existence and non-uniqueness of solutions. The research is based on the theory of positive semigroups of operators and the theory of degenerate holomorphic semigroups of operators. The merger of these theories leads to a new theory of degenerate positive holomorphic semigroups of operators. In spaces of sequences, which are analogues of Sobolev function spaces, the constructed abstract theory is used to study a mathematical model. The results can be used to study economic and engineering problems.Full text
- Sobolev type equations; positive degenerate holomorphic semigroups of operators; positive solution; Sobolev sequence spaces.
- 1. Showalter R.E. The Sobolev Type Equation I; II. Applicable Analysis, 1975, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 5-22; vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 81-89. DOI: 10.1080/00036817508839103
2. Sviridyuk G.A., Fedorov V.E. Linear Sobolev Type Equations and Degenerate Semigroups of Operators. Utrecht, Boston, Koln, Tokyo, VSP, 2003. DOI: 10.1515/9783110915501
3. Alshin A.B., Korpusov M.O., Sveshnikov A.G. Blow-Up in Nonlinear Sobolev Type Equations. Berlin, Walter de Gruyter, 2011. DOI: 10.1515/9783110255294
4. Favini A., Yagi A. Degenerate Differential Equations in Banach Spaces. N.Y., Marcel Dekker Inc., 1999.
5. Demidenko G.V., Uspenskii S.V. Partial Differential Equations and Systems Not Solvable with Respect to the Highest Order Derivative. N.Y., Basel, Hong Kong, Marcel Dekker, Inc., 2003.
6. Henry D. Geometric Theory of Semilinear Parabolic Equations. Berlin, Springer, 1981.
7. Banasiak J., Arlotti L. Perturbations of Positive Semigroups with Applications. London, Springer, 2006. DOI: 10.1007/1-84628-153-9
8. Keller A.V., Zamyshlyaeva A.A., Sagadeeva M.A. On Integration in Quasi-Banach Spaces of Sequences. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics, 2015, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 52-56. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150106
9. Zamyshlyaeva A.A., Al-Isawi J.K.T. On Some Properties of Solutions to One Class of Evolution Sobolev Type Mathematical Models in Quasi-Sobolev Spaces. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematical Modelling, Programming and Computer Software, 2015, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 113-119. DOI: 10.14529/mmp150410
10. Solovyova N.N., Zagrebina S.A., Sviridyuk G.A. Sobolev Type Mathematical Models with Relatively Positive Operators in the Sequence Spaces. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics, 2017, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 27-35. DOI: 10.14529/mmph170404
11. Vovk S.M., Borulko V.F. Statement of a Problem of Definition of Linear Signals Parameters in Quasinormed Space. Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, 2010, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 367-375. DOI: 10.3103/S0735272710070046
12. Keller A.V. On the Computational Efficiency of the Algorithm of the Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems for Models of Leontieff Type. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics, 2015, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 39-59. DOI: 10.14529/jcem150205
13. Gantmacher F.R. The Theory of Matrices. AMS Chelsea Publishing, 2000.
14. Chekroun M.D., Park E., Temam R. The Stampacchia Maximum Principle for Stochastic Partial Equations and Applications. Journal of Differential Equations, 2016, vol. 260, no. 3, pp. 2926-972. DOI: 10.1016/j.jde.2015.10.022
15. Favini A., Sviridyuk G., Manakova N. Linear Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively p-Sectorial Operators in Space of "Noises". Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2015, vol. 2015, article ID: 697410, 8 p. DOI: 10.1155/2015/697410
16. Favini A., Sviridyuk G.A., Zamyshlyaeva A.A. One Class of Sobolev Type Equations of Higher Order with Additive "White Noise". Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, 2016, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 185-196. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2016.15.185
17. Favini A., Sviridyuk G., Sagadeeva M. Linear Sobolev Type Equations with Relatively p-Radial Operators in Space of "Noises". Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2016, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 4607-4621. DOI: 10.1007/s00009-016-0765-x
18. Favini A., Zagrebina S.A., Sviridyuk G.A. Multipoint Initial-Final Value Problems for Dynamical Sobolev-Type Equations in the Space of Noises. Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 2018, vol. 2018, article ID: 128, 10 p.