Volume 14, no. 1Pages 91 - 103
Adaptation of Kuropatenko Method for Calculating Shock Waves in Euler CoordinatesP.E. Belyaev, I.R. Mekeeva, E.E. Pigasov, D.A. Mastyuk
For the moment, there is no implementation of the well-proven numerical method of Kuropatenko in Eulerian coordinates. Such implementation has a promising capabilities forFull text
- solving a certain scope of problems. This paper is devoted to adaptation of Kuropatenko method for calculating shock waves using Euler coordinates. The application area of the original method is limited and does not include the simulation of multicomponent and multiphase flows of reacting mixtures in two- and three-dimensional spaces. The result obtained demonstrate the efficiency of the developed modification and show the advantages of the extension of this method into multidimensional algorithms.
- 1. Zel'dovich Ya.B., Raizer Yu.P. Fizika udarnikh voln i visokotemperaturnikh gidrodinamicheskikh yavleniy [Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena]. Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2008. (in Russian)
2. Kuropatenko V.F. Osnovi chislennikh metodov mekhaniki sploshnikh sred [Essentials of Numerical Methods in Continuum Mechanics]. Chelyabinsk, South Ural State University Publishing Centre, 2017. (in Russian)
3. Kuropatenko V.F. [Shockwave Calculation Method]. Academy of Sciences of USSR Reports, 1960, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 771-772. (in Russian)
4. Kuropatenko V.F. [A Method for Constructing Difference Schemes for the Numerical Integration of the Equations of Gas Dynamics]. Russian Mathematics, 1962. no. 3 (28), pp. 75-83. (in Russian)
5. Kuropatenko V.F., Makeeva I.R. Calculational Technique for Shock Waves with Elevated Monotonocity. Finite-Difference Methods: Theory and Application, Minsk: National Academy of Sciences of Belorus, 1998, pp. 80-85.
6. Kuropatenko V.F., Kuznetsova I.I., Makeeva I.R., Murashko A.S., Uvarov V.N. [Study of the Influence of Pulsating Injection on the Flow Near the Streamlined Body]. Atomic Science and Technology Issues. Series: Mathematical Modelling of Physical Processes, 2002. no. 3. pp. 60-71. (in Russian)
7. Moukalled F., Mangani L., Darwis M. The Finite Volume Method in Computational Fluid Dynamics An Advanced Introduction with OpenFOAM and Matlab. Springer, 2015. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-317-16874-6
8. Sod G.A. Survey of Several Finite Difference Methods for Systems of Nonlinear Hyperbolic Conservation Laws. Journal of Computational Physics, 1978, vol. 27, pp. 1-31. DOI: 10.1016/0021-9991(78)90023-2
9. Zaliznyak V. Osnovi vychislitelnoy fiziki. Chact 1. Vvedenie v Konechno-raznostnie Metody [Essentials of Computational Physics. Part 1. Introduction into Finite-Difference Methods]. Moscow, Technosphera, 2008. (in Russian)