Volume 14, no. 4Pages 46 - 62
Simulation of Processes to Protect Information of Informatization Objects Against Leakage Through Technical Channels Using an Apparatus of Petri -Markov NetsO.S. Avsentiev, A.O. Avsentiev, A.G. Krugov, Yu.K. Yazov
We propose an approach to simulation of information protection processes at informatization objects in the dynamics of realizing threats of its leakage through technical channels using the apparatus of composite Petri - Markov nets. We investigate the interrelationships of the processes of transferring information at the object of informatization, its interception by a violator from outside this object through technical channels and protection against interception. Analytical expressions are obtained for calculating the probabilistic-temporal characteristics of simulated processes in order to assess the possibility of a violator implementing threats of information leakage at objects of informatization; protection of this information through the use of preventive measures aimed at blocking or anticipating the actions of the violator to implement these threats.Full text
- technical channel of information leakage; protection of information; preventive measure of protection; protection efficiency; probabilistic-temporal characteristic; branching process; logical condition; process modelling; composite Petri - Markov net.
- 1. Bandyopadhyay S., Sarkar D., Mandal C. Equivalence Checking of Petri Net Models of Programs Using Static and Dynamic Cut-Points. Acta Informatica, 2019, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 321-383.
2. Ahmedov M.A., Rahimov S.R., Mustafayev V.A., Atayev G.N. Simulation of Dynamical Enterprises Process with Application of the Modification Fuzzy Net Petri. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2017, no. 502, pp. 913-920.
3. Stetsenko I.V., Dyfuchyna O. Simulation of Multithreaded Algorithms Using Petri-Object Models. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2019, no. 754, pp. 391-401.
4. Karyotis V., Khouzani M.H.R. Malware Diffusion Models for Wireless Complex Networks. Theory and Applications. Amsterdam, Elsevier, 2015.
5. Georgiadis S., Limnios N. Nonparametric Estimation of the Stationary Distribution of a Discrete-Time Semi-Markov Process. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 2015, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1319-1337.
6. Florent Brissaud, Fernando Luiz. Average Probability of a Dangerous Failure on Demand: Different Modelling Methods, Similar Results. 11th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference and the Annual European Safety and Reliability Conference, 2012, pp. 6073-6082.
7. Yazov Yu.K., Tekunov V.V. Modeling the Dynamics of the Implementation of Threats to Information Security Using The Apparatus of Petri-Markov nets. tInformation and Safety: Scientific Journal, 2018, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 464-467. (in Russian)
8. Avsentev O.S., Avsentev A.O., Yazov Yu.K., Rubtsova I.O. Method for Evaluating the Effectiveness of Protection of Electronic Document Management Using the Apparatus of Petri-Markov Nets. tProceedings of SPIIRAS, 2019, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1269-1300. (in Russian)
9. Kazumasa Yamamoto, Seiichi Nakagawa. Privacy Protection for Speech Information. Journal of Information Assurance and Security, 2010, no. 5, pp. 284-292.
10. Avsentev A.O., Krugov A.G., Perova Yu.P. Functional Models of Information Protection Against Leakage Due to Side Electromagnetic Radiation of Informatization Objects. tProceedings of TUSUR, 2020, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 29-39. (in Russian)
11. Avdeev V.B., Katrusha A.N. Calculation of the Attenuation Coefficient of Spurious Electromagnetic Radiation. tSpecial equipment, 2013, no. 2, pp. 18-27. (in Russian)
12. Antipov D.A., Shelupanov A.A. Investigation of the Directivity of Side Electromagnetic Radiation from a Personal Computer. tProceedings of TUSUR, 2018, no. 2, pp. 33-37. (in Russian)
13. Horev A.A. PAK for Detecting Electronic Devices for Intercepting Speech Information. tProtection of Information. Inside, 2018, no. 1, pp. 207-213. (in Russian)
14. Avsentiev O.S., Avsentiev A.O., Krugov A.G., Yazov Yu.K. Simulation of Processes of Information Protection of Informatization Objects from Leakage on Technical Channels Using a Petri-Markov Network Apparatus. Journal of Computational and Engineering Mathematics, 2021, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 32-41.
15. Avdeev V.B., Anischenko A.V. Application of Frequency-Selective Detectors of Laser Radiation to Protect Speech Information from its Leakage Through a Laser Channel. tTelecommunications, 2020, no. 2, pp. 24-30. (in Russian)
16. Avdeev V.B., Anishchenko A.V., Petigin A.F., Dergachev Yu.A. Estimation of the Radio Transmission Range of Signals from a Computer Using Its Spurious Electromagnetic Radiation. tTelecommunications, 2020, no. 9, pp. 2-10. (in Russian)
17. Avdeev V.B., Akimov E.L., Anishchenko A.V., Berdyshev A.V., Pyrochkin S.A. Investigation of the Coefficients of Acousto-Vibration Transformation of Speech Signals on Objects in the Laser Channel for Intercepting Information. tTelecommunications, 2020, no. 8, pp. 8-13. (in Russian)
18. Horev A.A., Korolenko M.K., Serov F.S., Porsev I.S. Research of Detection Probability (Audibility) of Signals in Octave Bands. Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 2020, pp. 2057-2061.
19. Yazov Yu.K., Anischenko A.V. tSeti Petri - Markova i ikh primeneniye dlya modelirovaniya protsessov realizatsii ugroz bezopasnosti informatsii v informatsionnykh sistemakh [Petri-Markov nets and their application for modeling the processes of implementation of threats to information security in information systems]. Monography. Voronezh: Kvarta, 2020. (in Russian)
20. Ignatiev V.M., Larkin E.V. Seti Petri-Markova [Petri-Markov nets]. Tula, TulGTU, 1997. (in Russian)