Volume 14, no. 4Pages 63 - 73
Iterative Learning Control on Nonlinear Stochastic Networked Systems with Non-Differentiable DynamicsNajafi Sedigheh Alsadat, Delavarkhalafi Ali, Karbassi Seyed Mehdi
In the design of iterative learning control (ILC) algorithm for stochastic nonlinear networked systems, the underlying assumption is differentiability of the system dynamics. In many cases, in reality, stochastic nonlinear networked systems have non-differentiable dynamics, but their dynamics functions after discretization by using conventional methods have global Lipschits' continuous (GLC) condition. In this paper, we apply an ILC algorithm for stochastic nonlinear networked systems that have the GLC condition. We demonstrate that to design the ILC algorithm, differentiability of the system dynamics is not necessary, and the GLC condition is sufficient for designing the ILC algorithm for stochastic nonlinear networked systems with non-differentiable dynamics. We investigate the analysis of convergence and the tracking performance of the proposed update law for stochastic nonlinear networked systems with GLC condition. We show that there exists no limited condition for the stochastic data dropout probabilis in the convergence investigation of the input error. Then, the results are reviewed and confirmed with a numerical example.Full text
- iterative learning control; stochastic nonlinear networked system; non-differentiable; global Lipschits continuous (GLC); data dropout.
- 1. Masaru Uchiyama. Formulation of High-Speed Motion Pattern of a Mechanicalarm by Trial. The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, 1978, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 706-712. DOI: 10.9746/sicetr1965.14.706
2. Bristow D.A., Tharayil M., Alleyne A.G. A Survey of Iterative Learning Control: a Learning-Based Method for High-Performance Tracking Control. Control Systems, 2006, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 96-114. DOI: 10.1109/MCS.2006.1636313
3. Hyo-Sung Ahn, YangQuan Chen, Moore K. Iterative Learning Control: Brief Survey and Categorization. Transaction on Systems, Man and Cybernetics. Applications and Reviews, 2007, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1099-1121. DOI: 10.1109/TSMCC.2007.905759
4. Moore K.L., Dahleh M., Bhattacharyya S.P. Iterative Learning Control: A Survey and New Results. Journal of Robotic Systems, 1992, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 563-594.
5. Dong Shen, Youqing Wang. Survey on Stochastic Iterative Learning Control. Journal of Process Control, 2014, vol. 24, pp. 64-77. DOI: 10.1016/j.jprocont.2014.04.013
6. Youqing Wang, Furong Gao, Doyle F.J. Survey on Iterative Learning Control Repetitive Control and Run-to-Run Control. Journal of Process Control, 2009, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1589-1600. DOI: 10.1016/j.jprocont.2009.09.006
7. Jian-Xin Xu. A Survey on Iterative Learning Control for Nonlinear Systems. International Journal of Control, 2011, vol. 84, no. 7, pp. 1275-1294. DOI: 10.1080/00207179.2011.574236
8. Dong Shen, Jian-Xin Xu. An Iterative Learning Control Algorithm with Gain Adaptation for Stochastic Systems. Automatic Control, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 1280-1287. DOI 10.1109/TAC.2019.2925495
9. Dong Shen. Iterative Learning Control with Incomplete Information: a Survey. Journal of Automatica Sinica, 2018, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 885-901. DOI: 10.1109/JAS.2018.7511123
10. Yamiao Zhang, Jian Liu, Xiaoe Ruan. Networked Iterative Learning Control for Systems with Packet Dropout and Communication Delay. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2019, vol. 42, pp. 117-122.
11. Yamiao Zhang, Jian Liu, Xiaoe Ruan. Iterative Learning Control for Uncertain Nonlinear Networked Control Systems with Random Packet Dropout. International Journal of Systems Science, 2019, vol. 13, pp. 1-18. DOI: 10.1002/rnc.4568
12. Fleming W.H., Soner H.M. Generalized Solutions of Hamilton-Jacobi Equation to a Molecular Genetic Model. Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 2006, vol. 27, pp. 42-44. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-55795-344
13. Dong Shen, Jian-Xin Xu. A Novel Markov Chain Based ILC Analysis for Linear Stochastic Systems Under General Data Dropouts Environments. Automatic Control, 2017, vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 5850-5857. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2016.2638044
14. Jian Liu, Xiaoe Ruan. Networked Iterative Learning Control for Discrete-Time System with Stochastic Packet Dropouts in Input and Output Channels. Advances in Difference Equations, 2017, vol. 2017, pp. 1-21. DOI: 10.1186/s13662-017-1103
15. Wei Zhou, Miao Yu, De-Qing Huang. A High-order Internal Model Based Iterative Learning Control Scheme for Discrete Linear Time-varying Systems. International journal of Automation and Computing, 2015, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 330-336. DOI: 10.1007/s11633-015-0886-x