Volume 10, no. 4Pages 64 - 77
Model of Conveyer with the Regulable SpeedO.M. Pihnastyi, V.D. Khodusov
This article is devoted to mathematical modelling of the production flow lines of the conveyor-type. Here is an analytical method for calculating the parameters of a production line with a regulated speed of the movement of the subjects of the labour along the conveyor developed. The description of the parameters of the state of the production line is made in the one-moment approximation using partial differential equations. There has been derived a solution that determines the state of the parameters of the production line for a given technological position as a function of the time. The transitional period during which the initial condition of the distributing of the subjects of the labour along a conveyor has the influence on the state parameters of a production line is certain. The developed method of the calculation of the flow parameters of the production line allows designing control systems of the production line of the conveyor-type with a regulated rate of the movement of the subjects of the labour. Full text
- conveyor; a subject of labour; production line; PDE-model of the production; parameters of the state of the production line; technological position; transition period; production management systems.
- 1. Law A.M. Simulation Modeling and Analysis. Boston, McGraw-Hill, 2015.
2. Gross D., Harris C.M. Fundamentals of Queueing Theory. New York, Wiley, 1985.
3. Milling P.M. System Dynamics as a Structural Theory in Operations Management. Production and Operations Management, 2008, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 373-384.
4. Pihnastyi O.M. [New Class of Dynamic Models Flow Lines of Production System]. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin, 2014, no. 31/1, pp. 147-157. (in Russian)
5. Lefeber E. Modeling, Validation and Control of Manufacturing Systems. Proceeding of the 2004 American Control Conference. Massachusetts, 2004, pp. 4583-4588.
6. Armbruster D. Modeling Production Planning and Transient Clearing Functions. Logistics Research, 2012, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 815-822.
7. Pihnastyi O.M. [Review of Control Models of the Production Lines of the Manufacturing Systems]. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin, 2015, no. 34/1, pp. 137-152. (in Russian)
8. Pihnastyi O.M. [Analysis of the Models of Transition Process Controlled Manufacturing]. Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin, 2015, no. 35/1, pp. 133-144. (in Russian)
9. SIMINE for Conveyors. Siemens. Available at: https://goo.gl/Ku90xp (accessed April 12, 2017).
10. Semenchenko A., Stadnik M., Belitsky P., Semenchenko D., Stepanenko O. [The Impact of an Uneven Loading of a Belt Conveyor on the Loading of Drive Motors and Energy Consumption in Transportation]. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2016, vol. 4, no. 1 (82), pp. 42-51. (in Russian)
11. Kondrahin V., Stadnik N., Belitskii P. [Operating Parameters Statistical Analysis for the Belt Conveyor in Mine]. Donetsk National Technical University Scientific Works, 2013, vol. 2, pp. 140-150. (in Russian)
12. Bambach M., H'ack A., Herty M. Modeling Steel Rolling Processes by Fluid-Like Differential Equations. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2017, vol. 43, pp. 155-169.
13. Prokuda V.N., Mishanskij Ju.A., Procenko S.N. [Research and Evaluation of Cargo Flows on the Main Conveyor Transport of the PSP 'Shakhta Pavlogradskaya' PJSC DTEK Pavlogradugol]. Gornaja jelektromehanika i avtomatika, 2012, vol. 88, pp. 107-111. (in Russian)
14. www.bartec.kz (2017). Available at: http://www.bartec.kz/files/mining/for-conveyance.pdf (accessed April 12, 2017).
15. Demutsky V.P., Pihnastyi O.M., Pihnastaja V.S. [Stochastic Description of Economic-Production Systems with Mass Production]. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2005, vol. 7, pp. 66-71. (in Russian)
16. Pihnastyi O.M., Khodusov V.D. [Calculation of the Production Cycle Using the Statistical Theory of Production Systems]. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2009, vol. 12, pp. 38-44. (in Russian)